Come and spend a day in a setting where nature-meets-nurture. Experience the benefits of yoga, massage therapy, a vegetarian brunch and meditation.
The morning will begin with a yoga physical practice led by yogawithdanielle Open to all practice levels; come take in a soothing, but energizing physical practice.
Class will be followed with massages by Maxxage Ayiti. Further the benefits of your yoga practice, as you relax and lessen any possible soreness of the joints and muscles. Learn simple massage techniques you can give to your partner and share with friends.
Experience Cyclic Meditation used to induce further relaxation, before we close the day with a nourishing and delicious 3-course brunch from Le Vert D'Or . Known for their plate presentations, (which are a feast for the eyes) their use of seasonal produce makes for a meal that is fresh, creative and satisfying!
All this...in a tranquil setting where nature and a day of self-luxury meet.
Date: Sunday, August 12, 2018
Venue: Le Vert D'Or, Kenscoff 81
Time: 8:30am - 3:00pm
USD75 per person
USD90 person (includes round-trip transportation from Petion-Ville)
- Yoga physical practice
- Massage Therapy Session (including interactive yoga/massage therapy discussion)
- Guided relaxation meditation practice
- Aromatherapy Essential Oils with Ana Sambour
- Vegetarian 3 course brunch
- Snacks & Beverages
- Round-trip transportation provided from Petion-Ville by Premium Taxi Rapide
Cash, Bank Transfer, PayPal (+5% service charge)
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Full payment is required in advance to reserve space.
3. Cancellation Policy: USD25 is non-refundable. Full balance of payment deposit (minus non-refundable) within seven (7) days of payment date. After which, no refunds are given. If we cancel this event for any reason, all monies paid will be refunded
5. Sign Up Registration closes on Friday, August 10, 2018